BADEN CHAMPIONS BADMINTON SET REVIEW 2023
The Baden Champions Badminton Set is a mid-level set for recreational gameplay designed for outdoor use. Because Baden’s mission is to provide its customers with the highest quality backyard games on the planet, this set is designed in a way you can enjoy hours of backyard fun. This easy-to-assemble badminton set comes with everything you need — a regulation-size badminton set, nylon shuttlecocks, and tournament-level quality badminton racquets.
The Baden Champions Badminton Set features heavy-duty, adjustable, powder-coated, aluminum poles that make the setup and breakdown quick and easy. With its highly visible Optic Yellow badminton net and boundary lines, you are sure to attract the competition during any yard games event. The set includes four (4) tournament quality badminton racquets just in case you and your group are ready for the challenge of playing doubles. It also comes with a durable weather-resistant carrying case with straps for easy portability and storage. Whether you are a novice player just learning the game or a professional player looking for the highest quality outdoor badminton set on the market, this badminton set is for you!
- (1) 2.5’ x 20’ regulation size nylon badminton net
- (2) heavy duty 1.5” powder coated aluminum telescoping poles
- (2) Guylines with quick tension pull-down handles and 10” stakes,
- (4) badminton racquets
- (3) shuttlecocks
- (1) 1.25” wide official size 20’ x 44’ webbing boundary line
- (1) durable carrying case
- New and improved with quick tension pull-down handles and carabiners to give you maximum net tension in seconds, as well as more durable shuttlecocks and racquets with 20% more string tension
- EASY SETUP – Heavy duty, adjustable, powder coated aluminum poles that makes setup and breakdown quick and easy: Net: 2.5′ x 20′ with 2 inch net tape
- STORE WITH EASE – This badminton set comes with a premium weather-resistant carrying case which allows for easy storage and transportation
- GREAT FOR – (2-4) people, backyard games, family cookouts, summer camps, and social events.
- Poles: 1.5″ Powder Aluminum
- Height: Official size (5′ 1″)
- Net: 2.5′ x x 20′ with high visibility 2″ net tape
- Guylines: 1/4″ rope with adjusters
- Stakes: 10″ metal stakes
- Boundary: 1.25″ wide webbing boundary; official size 20′ x 44′
- Accessories: 4 racquets, 3 shuttlecocks
- Bag: heavy-duty nylon bag with zipper and carry handles
You might also want to check out OUR TOP 4 VOLLEYBALL BADMINTON COMBO SETS
HERE ARE SOME GREAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS FOR THE BADEN CHAMPIONS BADMINTON SET:
“This set is great. I’ve never owned one before but did research before buying and it meets my boyfriend’s standards so I must have done well! As other reviewers stated, the grip tape on the racquets does come loose pretty quickly but I expected that and it’s an easy fix. Put the net up in about 20 mins.”
“We bought this for our family after researching many different badminton sets and are so glad we did. This is a high quality product that has been in continual use by our young kids and their friends since we got it, and it is holding up very well. If you are looking for a well made badminton set that will last for a long time, this is the one to get.”
“We like to play some serious backyard badminton and were ready to introduce it so our kids, so I was very particular in choosing a set. This one has been fantastic. The materials for the net are quality, and my favorite part is that it has the boundary tape. Everything is regulation and that also informed my choice. Based on other reviews of the rackets’ grips coming off, we just left the shrink wrap on, so that hasn’t been an issue. The shuttlecocks have lasted and so have the rackets, so that is a major plus, too. I would recommend this set time and again. The kids have been having a blast playing!”
So, grab your set today and experience a fun and exciting badminton game right at your backyard!
You May also like
Who we are
Welovebadminton.co is a website and resource for everything badminton related. Our focus is news, badminton information and reviews on badminton equipment. Looking for the best rackets, shuttlecocks, nets and training equipment? Check out our reviews and where you can buy them!
When Did Badminton Enter The Olympics As An Official Sport? The Start Of Badminton Badminton gets its name from Badminton House, located in the English