ASICS Women's Gel-Rocket 9 Volleyball Shoes Review
The Asics Gel-Rocket 9 women’s shoes are multi-purpose indoor court shoes, which offers excellent cushioning and support for a range of court athletes, including badminton players. Designed with a flexible upper construction, the comfortable Gel-Rocket shoes help players move more freely and flexibly. The supportive design implements Gel® technology in the heel for shock absorption and stability. Other features include leather overlays and sockliner molds that help the players make confident cuts and improves stability.
- Rubber sole
- Take your performance to the court with the ASICS® GEL-Rocket® 9 volleyball shoe!
- Lightweight mesh upper with synthetic overlays provide structured support and comfort.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue.
- Breathable mesh lining and a cushioned footbed provide added cushioning.
- Traditional lacing closure for optimal fit. Molded-EVA midsole provide enhanced cushioning and shock absorption. Features a rear and forefoot GEL® Cushioning System that offers shock-absorbing support at toe-off and offers superior movement and support through the gait cycle. Designed with Trusstic System® Technology that reduces the weight without compromising the structural integrity of the shoe. Rubber and gum rubber outsole containing more natural rubber content than traditional
- Asics Blue/White
- White/Classic Red
- Blue (Asics Blue/White 400)
HERE ARE SOME GREAT CUSTOMER REVIEWS FOR THE Asics WOMEN’S gel-rocket 9 shoes:
“I wear this shoe for indoor exercise, and it works wonderfully. It is supportive so I don’t get other aches, and it is comfortable. The amount of tread is just right for indoor on a carpet. I don’t stumble! It has been several months now since I began wearing this pair, and I’m still very pleased.”
“These are by far the best cross training shoes I’ve ever had. I hope the manufacturer doesn’t try to “improve” them because I think they are perfect the way they are. They are comfortable with good sole grip/traction, good foot support, the sole has good shock absorbency, upper is partially fabric for good breathability, foot bed is cushioned, the portion that surrounds the lower part of the foot and toes is a solid material which is very important to me. This keeps the foot from sliding around and over the edge of the sole of the shoe. These are the only shoes I wear for my exercise routines. All other previous shoes have been kicked to the curb since I found these. I do not have even one negative observation after wearing this brand and style for about two years now. And they look good too!!! I wish I had found them sooner and saved myself from the frustration of high dollar memory foam sole shoes with no support, no structure, no durability and no way to walk or run on gravelly/rocky surfaces without feeling every pebble and stone!”
“I am very pleased using these ASICS shoes when I play indoor pickle ball. I use an orthotic inside the shoe and it fit inside well. I feel like I have good traction. The tread seems more than sufficient. I’ve only been wearing them a short while and will redo my review if the quality of this shoe does not hold up. I believe the sizing is correct. I have always wore a size 7 and these are 7 as well. Good fit.”